The biggest succulent sale in the Bay Area returns to Golden Gate Park this weekend.
9am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday, June 8-9, 2019
- Come Sunday for shorter lines.
- Free admission (open to the public)
- Free plant raffles every hour
- Expert growing advice
- Show area with educational displays and exceptional specimens
- Plant Hotel (store plants while you shop)
- BYO Boxes – You can help by bringing your own flat boxes to take your plants home.
In the Gallery of the San Francisco County Fair Building.
- At the southern edge of Golden Gate Park at 9th Ave. Directions
- Easy access via MUNI lines 44, 71 & N-Judah (Visit the SFMTA web site for more information.)
If you plan to drive, you will have a better chance to find parking the earlier you come, otherwise plan on allotting additional time to park. Look for parking along the streets in the park (Martin Luther King Jr Drive and Nancy Pelosi Drive) or along Lincoln Way. There are hourly parking garages further away (Golden Gate Park Parking Garage North Entrance).
Get reminders and invite your friends
- Sign up for our free email announcement list.
- Facebook event page. Mark yourself as “going” and click “share” to send invites.
Get involved as a volunteer, showing your plants, or as a vendor.