Benefits of Joining Our Society
Membership in the SFSCS entitles you to…
- Receive our 8 page monthly newsletter full of interesting articles, news, events, and meeting announcements
- Attend monthly meetings on various interesting plant habitats and topics
- Participate in raffles and giveaways
- Learn about plants and plant care
- Checkout books from the large library
- Purchase rare and unusual succulent and cacti plants
- Join us for field trips to nearby botanical gardens and nurseries
…and other cool stuff.
Annual Membership Dues:
Additional household Members: $5 each
Life Membership: $300
Custom name badge: $5
Members can order an official society name badge engraved with their name. This is a one-time fee. Please add an additional $5 on the membership form for each name badge ordered.
Sign-up and Payment:
Please make checks payable to San Francisco Succulent and Cactus Society and drop in the mail along with the completed membership form to our Membership Chair:
Daryl Du Charme, 7612 Hillmont Drive, Oakland, CA 94605
You may also sign up in person at one of our monthly meetings.
Or fill out an online form and pay via Paypal/card here.