HERE TO RENEW CHECK YOUR STATUS?
LOG INTO YOUR MEMBER PORTAL ACCOUNT ON JOINIT.
You can use your email address to log into your account and set up payment. It’s easy.
- If you forgot your password, or have never set one up, it will send you a link to claim your account.
- If you need help, use the contact link there on the top right of the page.
- Once in your account, you can check if you’ve already paid, see your expiration date, and enter payment information if needed.
Please don’t delay with your renewals! Our new system will now automatically cut off newsletter delivery to expired members.
Note that as of May 2023, new memberships are now 12-months from the date you joined. We set everyone’s existing account with a grace period till at least February 1st when we added you to the system, so man y long time members will expire then.
You can also still pay at a meeting or download and send in a paper membership form at the link below, but it’s much easier for our volunteers if you use the online system. We have almost 1000 renewals to process, and we are all volunteers.
HERE TO JOIN?:
- Receive our 8 page monthly newsletter full of interesting articles, news, events, and meeting announcements
- Attend monthly meetings on various interesting plant habitats and topics
- Participate in raffles and giveaways
- Learn about plants and plant care
- Checkout books from the large library
- Purchase rare and unusual succulent and cacti plants
- Early and VIP-line access to our Show & Sale
- Field trips to nearby botanical gardens and nurseries
- Digital membership card
…and other cool stuff.
– New members can join at the new SFSCS Member Portal which runs on Joinit. Changes to your account can be handled there.
– OR – If you don’t use email or can’t get our Joinit page to work, you can also sign up or renew in person at one of our monthly meetings.
– OR – Download the printable membership form. Then return a check payable to San Francisco Succulent and Cactus Society and drop in the mail along with the completed membership form to our Membership Chair: Daryl Du Charme, 7612 Hillmont Drive, Oakland, CA 94605
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES:
Membership have been payable annually at the start of each calendar year, but on May 8, 2023 we switched to a 12-month system that sends a reminder email, then auto-bills after 12 months. If you are unsure which system you are on email or talk to Daryl.
- Individual: $15
- Household Members: $25 (up to 3)
- Life Membership: $300
Custom name badge: $5 – Members can order an official society name badge engraved with their name. This is a one-time fee. We do not ship name tags, you must order and pick up at a meeting in person. Ask at the membership table.