Benefits of Joining Our Society
Membership in the SFSCS entitles you to…
- Receive our 8 page monthly newsletter full of interesting articles, news, events, and meeting announcements
- Attend monthly meetings on various interesting plant habitats and topics
- Participate in raffles and giveaways
- Learn about plants and plant care
- Checkout books from the large library
- Purchase rare and unusual succulent and cacti plants
- Join us for field trips to nearby botanical gardens and nurseries
…and other cool stuff.
Annual Membership Dues:
Additional household Members: $5 each
Life Membership: $300
Custom name badge: $5
Members can order an official society name badge engraved with their name. This is a one-time fee. Please add an additional $5 on the membership form for each name badge ordered.
Sign-up and Payment:
Please make checks payable to San Francisco Succulent and Cactus Society and drop in the mail along with the completed membership form to our Membership Chair:
Daryl Du Charme, 7612 Hillmont Drive, Oakland, CA 94605
You may also sign up in person at one of our monthly meetings.