- Receive our 8 page monthly newsletter full of interesting articles, news, events, and meeting announcements
- Attend monthly meetings on various interesting plant habitats and topics
- Participate in raffles and giveaways
- Learn about plants and plant care
- Checkout books from the large library
- Purchase rare and unusual succulent and cacti plants
- Early and VIP-line access to our Show & Sale
- Field trips to nearby botanical gardens and nurseries
…and other cool stuff.
THREE WAYS TO JOIN:
– EITHER – Fill out an online form and pay via Paypal/card here.
– OR – You can also sign up in person at one of our monthly meetings.
– OR – Download the printable membership form. Then return a check payable to San Francisco Succulent and Cactus Society and drop in the mail along with the completed membership form to our Membership Chair: Daryl Du Charme, 7612 Hillmont Drive, Oakland, CA 94605
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES:
Membership dues are payable annually at the start of each calendar year
- Individual: $15
- Additional household Members: $5 each
- Life Membership: $300
Custom name badge: $5 – Members can order an official society name badge engraved with their name. This is a one-time fee. Please add an additional $5 on the membership form for each name badge ordered. Paper form or at meeting only.