- Receive our 8 page monthly newsletter full of interesting articles, news, events, and meeting announcements
- Attend monthly meetings on various interesting plant habitats and topics
- Participate in raffles and giveaways
- Learn about plants and plant care
- Checkout books from the large library
- Purchase rare and unusual succulent and cacti plants
- Early and VIP-line access to our Show & Sale
- Field trips to nearby botanical gardens and nurseries
- Digital membership card
…and other cool stuff.
HOW TO JOIN:
– New members can join at the new SFSCS Member Portal which runs on Joinit. Changes to your account can be handled there.
– If you had a membership in 2022 or before, and didn’t renew before May 8, 2023, it’s probably easiest to just make a new one at that link also.
– If you renewed or joined before May 8 2023 and are current for 2023 (payment via Paypal or at a meeting) we will get you added to the new system soon. Look for an email sometime in May 23. At that ount you should be able to claim your account with your email address.
– OR – If you don’t use email or cant get our Joinit page to work, you can also sign up or renew in person at one of our monthly meetings.
– OR – Download the printable membership form. Then return a check payable to San Francisco Succulent and Cactus Society and drop in the mail along with the completed membership form to our Membership Chair: Daryl Du Charme, 7612 Hillmont Drive, Oakland, CA 94605
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES:
Membership have been payable annually at the start of each calendar year, but on May 8, 2023 we switched to a 12-month system that sends a reminder email, then auto-bills after 12 months. If you are unsure which system you are on email or talk to Daryl.
- Individual: $15
- Household Members: $25 (up to 3)
- Life Membership: $300
Custom name badge: $5 – Members can order an official society name badge engraved with their name. This is a one-time fee. We do not ship name tags, you must order and pick up at a meeting in person. Ask at the membership table.