Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto (Click here for map)
Saturday and Sunday, April 24 – 25, 2021
10am – 5pm
It’s been a while since we’ve had our summer Show and Sale in Golden Gate Park, but we are back this month with a pop-up booth in Palo Alto stocked with plants from some of our regular vendors.
Satisfy your need for hard-to-find succulents while you support the SF Succulent and Cactus Society’s programs.
Our booth is part of a larger event organized by Gardeneur, in collaboration with their houseplant vendors, edible plant sellers, and other Bay Area plant societies.
A world of plants awaits you!
California Succulents, PB&J, Marilyn Mangle, Jim Smith, the Stubblefields, Melanie Hamilton, Brian Kemble / Walker Young, and more. Exceptional specimens, cuttings, and donated show plants will also be offered.
- Masks and social distancing will be required, and entry to the space may be limited by Gardeneur to stay within the max allowed capacity.
- Card and Tap only. No cash
- We will restock Sunday, so don’t worry, there will be plenty of good stuff both days.
- Our booth volunteers will be vaccinated.
- Bring your own flat box if you can.
SAT 10AM – Noon – Gardeneur members early access. You can sign up with an email for free when you get there.
SAT Noon – 5PM – open access.
SUN 10AM – 5PM – FREE CUTTING DAY at our booth – open acces
- At the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto.
- Indoors in the retail space between Urban Outfitters and Blue Bottle Coffee.